Do You Have SKIN IN THE GAME Training Registration
DO YOU HAVE SKIN IN THE GAME?
Refuse to Fail!
We have set our 9th Annual Veteran and Small Business Summit at Moreno Valley CA, on April 1, 2020.
Leading up to the 2020 summit, we are planning 60 SKIN IN THE GAME training sessions.
Many have asked us to get closer to them, and we listened. We will have these SKIN IN THE GAME training sessions at a location nearest you!
We have our 2019 SKIN IN THE GAME awardees across the state that will engage to do so. So just let us know ASAP so we can set it up NOW!
We kicked off at Monterey CA.on April 24, 2019! So if you want us to be in your city, just ask and we will put some SKIN IN THE GAME to make it happen. Semper Fi, Al
0930 -- OPPS4VETS FACILITATOR - - 2019 SKIN IN THE GAME Bridgette Austin
0915 -- Speakers
- - Department of General Services
- - CA Department Veteran Affairs Procurement Ramon Carlos Office of Procurement & Contracts Department Veteran Affairs. Click above video to learn why you should attend!
- - Dr. LeAnne Smith The topic will be on Small Business Tax Credit:
- History of the 1981 Congressional Mandated Incentives during the President Ronald Regan's Administration
- The Congressional Mandated Incentives expansion through several administrations and made permanent in the Obama Administration
- Go over R&D Facts - What qualifies as R&D?
- Who qualify for Business tax Credit?
- What is the Green Energy Credit Program?
What is EECBTD / EPACT?
How does EPACT compared to ASHRAE standard?
- Small Businesses & the R&D Tax Credit
- Financial Services Companies and R&D Tax Credit
- Medical Services and R&D Tax Credit
- Case Studies
- The process
1200 - - Network
Visit our YouTube.com/opps4vets channel and subscribe!
Semper fi, Al
||Thursday, December 5, 2019
||9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Mission Valley Library
2123 Fenton Pkwy, Room B, San Diego, CA 92108
Attendee Free Registration
OPPS4VETS SKIN OF THE GAME 2019 AWARDEES
VETERAN ENTREPRENEUR AWARDEES