Pre-Summit Training Registration
Our pre-summit training kicked off on September 5, 2018 and continues monthly leading up to the summit on February 26, 2019.
Too often, many attend events ill prepared, not intentionally, but because no one offers pre-summit training to get prepared.
We want you to be procurement ready, connect, learn, secure contracts and create jobs!
All of our pre-summit training sessions will be held at the venue we will have our 2019 summit. So that all attendees get a sense of the logistics of the summit venue location.
To kick off our pre-summit training is our well know DGS Guest Wayne Gross. Wayne is dedicated and doesn't sugar coat what you need to do to sell to the state of California.
Make sure you sign up for our first of six pre-summit training sessions so that you are PROCUREMENT READY to attend our 2019 summit.
0900 -- INTRODUCTIONS - - Albert R. Renteria, SWVBRC Chairman
0905 -- INVITED GUESTS
- - Supervisor Chuck Washington - Riverside County District 3 Supervisor
- - Mayor Matt Rahn, City of Temecula
0930 -- FEDERAL GUEST - - Ivette Jorge, Small Business Specialist, Department of Homeland Security/U.S. Customs and Border Protection West Coast
What you will gain will be the following:
- · Learn how to run a report of all DHS 8 Components upcoming opportunities (which will show you which component you need to focus on)
- · Provide you a list of all the 8 components small business specialists
- · Provide you a list of the large prime contractors for sub-contracting opportunities
- · Run report thru FPDS Ng EZ Search, which show you which agency of the federal government you need to focus on
- · Provide you with an example of how to gather direct Point of Contact Data thru FPDS Ng, FBO & SBA Profile to connect with the people that are buying your products/services
- · Go thru your SBA Profile and make recommendation to be more marketable
- · Make recommendation on your Capability Statement & business card
- · Make recommendation on which conferences/events you need to go to, so you don’t waste your time & money
1045 -- STATE GUEST - - Charity Anti, Business Services Assistant California Institution for Women
1200 - - Network
Below are the details of our February 26, 2019 8th Annual Veteran and Small Business Summit
Visit our YouTube.com/opps4vets channel and subscribe!
Semper fi, Al
Conference and Recreation Center (CRC)
||Tuesday, February 26, 2019
||A full day of Business Engagement
||14075 Frederick St., Moreno Valley, CA 92553
Attendee Free Registration
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
8TH ANNUAL VETERAN AND SMALL BUSINESS SUMMIT IS AN 11 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
We booked all available space of the Conference and Recreation Center in
Moreno Valley, CA
Register now as an attendee no cost or exhibit your business for only $175. Be the first to get our updates as we develop the full day event with greater expectation and increased results! Details found at www.SWVBRC.org/agenda.
VENUE FLOOR PLAN
Full day exhibit $175 includes table and 2 chairs, bring your own settings and cloth setup late Feb 25 or no later than Feb 26 by 7:30 am PST and break down no earlier than Feb 26 4 pm, no exceptions!
Meeting the buyers, exhibitors and other worthwhile reasons to join us for a full day of business engagement!
PROGRAM and EMCEE
City of Moreno Valley
Mayor Yxsitian A. Guiterrez (Invited)
Small Business Administration
Barbara Carson BIO (invited)
Associate Administrator, Office of Veterans Business Development
Veteran Business Owner
Department of General Services
Angela Shell BIO (invited)
Deputy Director - Procurement Division
3rd Marine Aircraft Wing Marine Corps Quintet
Ad-Design LLC - Maslyn Electric BBSI
LUNCH IS ON US!
Lunch will be delivered at 11:30, so don't leave, break bread with us and during lunch we will be airing our VETS show on stage, so have fun with us at lunch.
WE WANT YOU TO GET FAT WITH INFORMATION WITH A BITE ON THE WAY. WE ARE BUYING YOU LUNCH.
OPPS4VETS Featured Member