The Southwest Veterans' Business Resource Center (SWVBRC) Presents
Certified? Now Meet with VA VISN 22, State DGS and Riverside County Buyers: Part 2 of 2-part series
No Cost to Attend!
When: August 27, 2013
Where: 227 N D Street Perris CA 92570, north side of the Chamber of Commerce Building and next door to Code Enforcement
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
We believe we can make a great positive impact to those businesses that are committed to succeed. The way we help you succeed is by providing the right tools, networks, resources, & education to help you get to where you need to be and succeed financially.
What We Will Cover:
9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Selling to County of Riverside
Presented by Virginia Wilson, Compliance Contract Officer
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Selling to the State
The following agencies will be represented:
High Speed Rail
CSU San Bernardino
State of California
Hosted by DGS
11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. VISN 22
Presented by Prisco.Ravelli, VACPUC
- VA 2014 Budget $153 billion, $3.5 billion procured from Veteran Owned Businesses, but MUST be VA certified
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. - Networking Lunch
Presented by Mohammed Salem, Wells Fargo
9:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Certification/Re-certification Assistance - Are you certified as a small business or disabled veteran business enterprise? If not, get certified on site. Have you let your certification lapse? If so, get re-certified on site.
Gather these documents:
- Applicant/Affiliate Federal Tax Returns for three most recent tax years
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Secretary of State Number
- Home address of Officers, Member/Manager and Partners
- Dun & Bradstreet Number (if applicable)
- Contractors State License Board Number (if applicable)
- Keywords (Since you are limited to 255 characters, do NOT use periods or commas and do NOT repeat words.)
Contact 951-722-4941 to schedule an appointment.
Presented by DGS- Michael Aguillio and Wayne Gross
By the end of this meeting you will increase your opportunity in selling to VA, Riverside County and DGS.
Please go to www.WhereCommunitiesServeVeterans.org to RSVP for the Event
Call for more details and directions:
Luis Casillas, Chief Financial Officer and Secretary
951.400.2527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lunch Sponsored by:
Space is limited so please register early.